Monday, October 24, 2005

051024 File closure of Design Studies project
I 've created a folder on the desktop so that i can open it fluently. Everyday I open it and close it for hundred times. Whatever, It was over.!
This was a Group project. I wonder i gave the most ability to deal wiv this project. Nevertheless, some of them may not put on their best efford to do so. Hope they can deal wiv the following individual projects by themselves.
Mind on their works, mind on our works.
I felt little bit grey when they disappear a whole day. Were they thinkin' on their project ? I do. I did the project until 3 or 4 am late nite. So sleepy and exhausted. But i had no surrender. Be concerned.I know you are busy, many tasks you need to do. But there is no excuse to ignore the project.
I am grateful when we 4 guys went online on MSN and chat 'bout our projects. I remember the first presenation of DS. I made the cover and layouts of the powerpoint. And then we discuss on what we need to put inside it. I like this atmosphere. I like this attitude. Whatever, the unwanted tasks made you busy. MUSE :"Time is running out"...
We get not much time on projects, this is our chance to interflow with each others. Grap the chance. Be considerated.I'm appreciate Chris 's group. they 4guys have their own job, but they can still make a great job. What amazing! I'll put more time on my new DS project which is 'bout :LOGOTYPE: , actually a commercial work. That's what i like, simple logo something like that. Simple is the best.
Whatever, Semiotic is over, I breathe a more fresh air again.
Thanks everyone! thx

No comments: